Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sights and Tastes of Paris

In July I took a vacation to Paris! After 9 months in India, I was ready for a break from the culture and heat. I met my parents there and spent a week seeing the sights, eating non-Indian food, and spending time with my parents. Here are some of the highlights:
We went to the Louvre

 and saw the Mona Lisa...along with about a million other people

Hung out by the Eiffel Tower, climbed to the top of the Arc de Triomphe, marveled at Versailles, and visited Notre Dame.
   
The food on this trip was surprisingly delicious. I wasn't expecting such great food in Paris!
We ate at some cute cafes
Savored famous ice cream
And I even got a taste of home with Chipotle and Dr. Pepper!!!
It was so great to spend a wonderful week with my parents!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment